To install Wirecast, follow these steps:
*Click here to watch a visual of this activation process.
- Download the installer.
- Run the installer (.exe) program and follow the instructions provided.
- If you have an existing version of Wirecast already installed on your computer, the installer will instruct you to remove the previous version.
- Agree to the license terms and follow the instructions displayed by the installer program
When you purchase a Wirecast license, a serial number is provided. This serial number must be registered in the Wirecast program to unlock more Wirecast features.
To register the Serial Number, follow these steps:
- Run the Wirecast program.
- Select Preferences from the File menu, or press the Ctrl + Comma (,) keys, then click Licenses.
- Click the Upgrade button, then enter your serial number in the dialog window and click OK.
- Your serial number is displayed.
- Close the Preferences window.
Your Wirecast license should now be registered.
For more information, see Registration
To uninstall Wirecast, follow these steps:
- Run the Wirecast installer (.exe) program.
- The installer will ask if you want to repair or remove the existing version. Select Remove to uninstall the existing version of Wirecast.
- You can also use Programs>Uninstall a Program in the Control Panel.